The patented Cyclo-Rinse process has been approved by large filter companies and equipment manufacturers for many years. Cleaning the paper element in an air filter reduces cost and ensures maximum air cleaner performance. It can also reduce maintenance expense and assure longer filter life.
- All elements are inspected on arrival at our warehouse. The air filters are then placed in a soak tank for several hours using our Cyclo-Rinse Filter Cleaning compound. This process is "agitated" with air which gently dissolves and loosens dust and dirt particles.
- When the flushing is complete, the filters are thoroughly dried in a dust free, warm air convection-type oven at strictly controlled temperatures and under stringent timelines.
- The filters are then candled in order to inspect the filter from the inside out. This ensures there are no irregularities in the paper element and that the filter is again ready for use.
AIR FILTER MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Excessive exhaust smoke, or loss of power denotes incomplete burning. Check air restriction with gauge or water manometer.
- Establish periodic maintenance inspection, mileage or hours.
- Replace dirty filters with Filter Express renewed elements to eliminate vehicle service down time.
- Check filter gaskets, air inlet connections monthly.
- Use genuine replacement parts.
CLEAN AIR FILTERS WILL:
Add Fuel Economy
Extend Engine Life
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR FILTER FOR PICKUP AND CLEANING!